Corn Cob Acres FAQs
- Can I pay with a credit card?
The ticket booth at Corn Cob Acres is cash only (no checks). There is an ATM on site.
If you'd like to pay with a credit card, please purchase your tickets online.
- Are you open if it rains?
Possibly. All games and activities are outside. A decision to close or remain open will be made based on the weather conditions and predicted forecast for the day. If in doubt, please call or check the website for information. Weather alerts will be posted at the top of our Home Page.
- Are there restrooms and changing stations?
There are portable restrooms placed around the park. They are all Handicap accessible which also makes it convenient for a parent and child to be inside the restroom together with plenty of room. We also have private diaper changing stations available.
- What is included with my admission price and what activities have an additional cost?
- Pumpkin Display - Pumpkins are pay-by-the-pound. Purchase a pumpkin and paint it for FREE. Specialty pumpkins and gourds are priced-as-marked. Carving Kits and a variety of Fall decorations are also available.
- Prospector’s Gem Mining- Head over to the Wild West, where you’ll be able to mine for gemstones, emeralds, and fossils! With several different purchase options from which to choose, you’ll uncover some of nature’s beautiful treasures! Take your bag of dirt and swish it through the running waters of our very own sluice. Each bag purchase gets a free identification chart.
- Snack Bars - Lunch options, snacks, and drinks. Keep your energy level high to enjoy each activity!
- Novelty Gift Shop - T-shirts, fun animal hats, stuffed animals, and more. Take home a souvenir to remember your day!
- What ages are appropriate for visiting Corn Cob Acres?
We have games and activities for the entire family. Grandparents can sit back and relax on the “Little Screamers” Hayride. Parents can enjoy traveling alongside their children on our Pedal Kart path. Older children and teens will enjoy the challenge of knocking down a target at the Giant Sling Shots, or completing a somersault or back flip on the Flying Squirrel Bungee Trampolines. Children ages 2 through 12 will be the ones that find the most activities to pursue and will be the ones who want to spend the longest time at Corn Cob Acres.
- How long will we be at Corn Cob Acres?
While a typical stay lasts 3 hours, it is not uncommon for a family to stay the entire day.
- What should I wear?
You are coming to a well-maintained farm, including a cornfield, where you will encounter several different ground surfaces – grass, stone, mulch and dirt (possibly mud). Although strollers are capable of handling 90% of our terrain, there are no paved areas at our park. All events are outside and exposed to previous and current weather conditions. Dress as you would if you were heading to the park for the day. Keep in mind to dress in layers, as the weather can change quite a bit when the sun begins to set.
- Sturdy closed-toed shoes
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Can we leave and re-enter the park?
Yes, as long as you are wearing your admission wristband, you may come and go as many times as you wish throughout the day of your purchased admission. You need to be wearing your wristband to re-enter. Your wristband is valid only on the day of ticket purchase. Two-Day and Season Passes are also available for purchase.
- Is there food?
Yes, there are lunch options, snacks and drinks available for purchase.
- Can we bring in our own food?
No outside food is permitted within our park. You may purchase food from one of our vendors, choose to go outside the park to your car for a packed lunch (no picnic tables are available outside the entrance), or leave Corn Cob Acres to visit a nearby restaurant (wristbands will allow you back into the park on the same day as purchased).
- Can I bring a stroller and/or pull a wagon?
Yes, but we recommend a front carrier or backpack. Big strollers are not recommended- you will not be on paved surfaces.
- Is smoking permitted?
There is one designated smoking area inside the park. We ask that you only smoke in this designated area only. This designated smoking area can be found in the Wild West near the Creepy House Entrance Path.
- Can I bring my pet?
No, we love pets but for safety reasons we do not allow them in our park.
- Do you offer group rates?
Yes. Groups of 20 or more participants receive a special rate. The group leader must pay for the entire group. Please refer to our Dates, Times, and Prices page for pricing details. We are also open on certain weekdays to accommodate educational field trips. These trips must be arranged in advance. To see a list of available dates please visit our Field Trip Page. Please contact us for additional information.
- Do you have birthday party packages?
Yes! See our birthday party page for full details.
- Are you looking for something really scary?
...then visit our Field of Screams attraction at night!
Field of Screams is a high-intensity, haunted attraction with 2 exceptional Haunted Houses, a Haunted Hayride and a Haunted Woods. It is intended for adults and brave children over 12. For full details visit our website at www.fieldofscreams.com (website is graphic in nature and may not be suitable for younger viewers).
Parking is FREE and you will have unlimited, all-day play at over 40 games and activities in our three themed activity areas. All activities are FREE WITH ADMISSION.
The following options are available for an additional cost.